Halloween Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's 8:15 in the morning on HALLOWEEN! Time to cram for the big test tonight. The weatherman says it's not going to rain until 9 or 10 PM tonight here in central NY but it is going to be cold. A high of around 50 and mid 40's for trick or treaters tonight.

I figure There are around 8 hours left until the TOT"ers start showing up. Gotta get to lowes to get lumber for the FCG surround. Get to dunkin donuts for my munchkins to give away at the cider stand tonight. Gotta get to store for cider as well. get the animated props out and set up. fog machines need to be filled ad set up. gotta detail everything.

Ok after looking at the list I gotta go get busy.

Hope everyone has a perfect night tonight

Happy Haunting everyone...

·
Registered
662 Posts
Your comment about there being 8 hours left woke me up. lol I am still laying here in bed on the ipad, time to start moving! Rain or not!

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
now its noon. got lots done this morning. taking a lunch break. then time to close off the big picture window for the flying crank ghost. At least after the FCG is installed the important parts will be done with only detail and fog left to do. I may be in good shape after 2 pm this afternoon...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts