Halloween Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, after much soul searching and fretting over how to do it, and getting some great advice from some forum members I finally got the nerve to put the slime on my cauldron creep so here it is. Last Saturday, in the dark of night, in the Haunted Forest, with the fog coming out of the cauldron and the hot coals under the cauldron, it really creeped everyone out.

Attachments

·
"KAT IN THE HAT"
546 Posts
Scary Papa... Just popped over to your haunted forest. I love everything but my favorite are the plywood characters. I remember when I was young I had an uncle that did a Santa with a sleigh and reindeer for the roof of our house and I loved them so much I have been doing plywood characters for many occasions. Excellent job and thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bone Dancer, sorry but I was so busy and was running so far behind in getting everything ready for the party Saturday night I simply forgot to get any night photos of the Creep. Since it usually takes Wicked Grandma and me about 4 days to get everything out and tested and it rained on Friday before the Saturday party we were not able to put anything out until Saturday morning. Were running ourselves into and early grave trying to get it done in one day. I posted a little info on this in the General section of the forum. However, it looked like a lightning storm in the haunted forest Saturday night with so many flash photos being taken: we had about 115 family, friends, friends of family, friends of family friends and family of friends of family friends..well you get the idea.... show up so hopefully someone has a photo of this guy I can get. I will post it if I get one. I may even set him up one more time just to get some photos and video.

Thanks for the nice complement on the plywood figures Katster. These were made for the grandkids when they were quite a bit younger and not quite ready for anything really spooky. We don't put them all out every year now but I just can't bring myself to get rid of them since each one was a request from one grandkid or another. I really have no artistic talent at all but I did take a set design class in college and learned how to make sets using triangulation. You probably saw the short tutorial I had on my website. I will try to get some photos of this years Haunted Forest on the website in a few days. Thanks for visiting.

Hey Dave, thank you for the compliment and also, again, thank you for the great tutorial on the Ouija board. The prop was amazing in the fortune teller shack.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts