Halloween Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Headless Hessian
1,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,
While out shopping last week, I stumbled across a thrift store and found this old style halloween mask. I've never seen it before and I've tried searching eBay, Yahoo, and Google to no avail. Do any of our die-hard collectors own this mask or recognize it to be someone? She appears to be from the 40's or 50's based on the hairstyle and make-up. When I saw her from afar, I thought it was supposed to be Natasha from the Bullwinkle cartoon - but I'm not so sure. Any help you all can provide is greatly appreciated.

2013-09-15 23.25.31.jpg
2013-09-15 23.25.42.jpg
2013-09-15 23.25.38.jpg

·
Funeral Crasher
7,449 Posts
Yea, that's what I was thinking. Natasha, of "Boris and Natasha" from the Bullwinkle cartoon.

"Must get Moose and Squirrel............." :)

·
Registered
474 Posts
A bit more white/silver on one side it would be Cruella Deville.
That was my thought also as Cruella always had the trademark green earrings, same eyebrows, evil eyes but that little sliver of white is wrong. That mask is a tough one to figure out .
Very cool find though

·
Registered
91 Posts
Seems like Natasha had a sort of uni-brow that's missing from this mask? Think I saw this mask listed as a "Natasha/Vampira" mask - wouldn't be surprised since seems like back then they would re-market masks under different names.

·
Registered
937 Posts
yeah looks more like vampira

1 - 8 of 8 Posts