Halloween Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just stumbled on this place while googeling for clown animatronics! Just reading through some threads I knew I had to join! I feel like a kid who was put up for adoption and finally found my real family! Halloween is 365 days a year at my house. I live alone so I can do this (or maybe it's why I live alone?)

In the horror convention circles I'm known as Psy-Ko Smiley. I'm sure theres probably some convention people in here so if you know me be sure and say hi!

Just to give you an idea, this is one side of my living room :)
2013_1102_074958AA.JPG

·
Lord of the Cemetery
2,081 Posts
From England, UK. The old Baron bids you Welcome....

·
Registered
387 Posts
Welcome!! You may never leave since you have no spouse to rein you in!!! Lucky stiff! Lol. Just kidding hubby . . .just kidding!!

GG

·
Registered
28 Posts
I just stumbled on this place while googeling for clown animatronics! Just reading through some threads I knew I had to join! I feel like a kid who was put up for adoption and finally found my real family! Halloween is 365 days a year at my house. I live alone so I can do this (or maybe it's why I live alone?)

In the horror convention circles I'm known as Psy-Ko Smiley. I'm sure theres probably some convention people in here so if you know me be sure and say hi!

Just to give you an idea, this is one side of my living room :)
View attachment 209030
Hey! I know the feeling..I live alone too... I love your stuff..in case you have not seen it already..here is my livingroom ,,,http://www.halloweenforum.com/halloween-props/136524-witches-have-taken-over-there-more-way-help.html ...nice to see you live the same!! Great to have you here!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts