Halloween Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Caretaker of Eerie Manor
6,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After watching your paint video, I messed around with your tea stain method and boy, is it neat!
Here is the column monument after staining the column section. It was too stark white before but now has a great old look to it.

I also made this one over the weekend and used the TS method. Worked very nicely! Great tips! Thanks for sharing your skilz! I need to dry brush this one with a few colors but the basic stone turned out neat.

·
Caretaker of Eerie Manor
6,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks JDub :) Nice of you to let me know how it turned out. They look great. Isn't it fun? It's so messy you feel like a kid again. :p
That's exactly what I told my wife! "Honey, I know it's messy but I feel like a kid again." She gave me "the look", but hey, it's all for the good of the cause! Thanks again.

·
Devilishly Dutch
5,920 Posts
Terra is the tea stain queen? lol I thought she was the tombstone queen....oh wait, the stain glass queen....oh wait, she's just the all around halloween queen :)

MsM

·
Caretaker of Eerie Manor
6,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well my kitchen apron does say "Queen of Everything" ;)

So, you have TWO aprons. Hmmm...interesting!

I have to say that while watching your paint video, w/o seeing your face, you sounded a LOT like Sarah Palin, but I'm over that now.

·
Devilishly Dutch
5,920 Posts
Ok I'm convinced. If you have an apron that says it, then it must be true :D
I'm not sure why jdubbya is over it, since I can see certain Palin resemblances :)

MsM

1 - 9 of 9 Posts