Halloween Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys!

I've purposely stayed away from the forum this season. I didn't think I could take it, and I was right! Man, I'm jonesing!

We are not having a haunt this year for a great reason, a dear friend and fellow haunter is getting married on Halloween night. They know the sacrifice we are making for them and have vowed to come help for years to come! :)

So I'm peeking in at what you all are building and it's killing me. Love it. Haunt Strong, my friends!

·
Typical Ghoul Next Door
7,289 Posts
SO you're not going to do ANYTHING? Not even a tiny little tombstone... come on! :eek:;)

We've got some really cool stuff on here... you know you want to build it. :D

·
Registered
346 Posts
At least it sounds like you will be earning an extra set (or sets) of hands for the future, and you'll be so very ready for next year.
Considering your friend is a fellow haunter, what about building a prop for a wedding gift? Perhaps a pair of bride & groom groundbreakers or grave-jumpers? I'm sure there is something that could appeal to the couple if anything deathly like that wouldn't be appreciated, too.

·
Devilishly Dutch
5,920 Posts
Nice having you back :)

I agree with Zombie...a nice prop as a wedding gift would in in order :D

MsM

·
Caretaker of Eerie Manor
6,605 Posts
Hey PE! Good to see you! Wow, skipping the big day for a wedding. You're a good friend for sure!
A lady I know has a cousin getting married on Halloween and she already told the cousin she won't be at the wedding..."because it's Halloween!" The cousin is pretty upset and my friend simply told her "you know how much Halloween means to me and you decided to have your wedding anyway. I won't be there."
In any event, have fun and we'll look forward to seeing you back next year.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I love EVERYTHING you guys are saying... We're definitely going to the wedding, but from gifts to gran's anniversary observation to jdub's stance you are all RIGHT ON.

All I have to say is next year... we are going vertical... Hamilton Manor is going to be OFF THE F#@K!N CHAIN! :)

Cheers!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts