Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm new. I have no idea how this site functions. Looks like a place to ***** your business to me. But whatever, looks fun. I'm bored so I looked for a place to, erm, post or whatever. I love the Paper Mario series as much as I love Coffee.

Hmm, I'm thirsty.

·
jester girl
18,185 Posts
we are a halloween site where we embrace other halloween enthusiests. here we share ideas and just show a common interest interacting with each other on a common ground. if you have a love for halloween you have found the right place. i don't consider whoreing our business politically correct. you might want to check us out to see if we are the place for you. halloween is a very fun time. who knows, maybe we'll pull you into our web if your not already one of us. welcome aboard.

·
Resident Lunatic
1,772 Posts
we are a halloween site where we embrace others halloween enthusiests. here we share ideas and just show a common interest interacting with each other on a common ground. if you have a love for halloween you have found the right place. i don't consider whoreing our business politically correct. you might want to check us out to see if we are the place for you. halloween is a very fun time. who knows, maybe we'll pull you into our web if your not already one of us. welcome aboard.
What she said. Welcome.

·
AntiChrist Superstar
1,418 Posts
I'm new. I have no idea how this site functions. Looks like a place to ***** your business to me. But whatever, looks fun. I'm bored so I looked for a place to, erm, post or whatever. I love the Paper Mario series as much as I love Coffee.

Hmm, I'm thirsty.
No business here, all I do is ***** myself, any takers???? I am cheap.

·
jester girl
18,185 Posts
okay, now it sounds like we are whoring a business. $101.00. so wrist, do you come in that little black number? in that case $200.00. lol
dithers, see what you started, we are a fun loving bunch here and jump at a chance to ??????????????, can't think of the word i wanted.

hope you know this is all in fun and join in.
oh, do you have any money? the bidding is at $200.00. [if he comes in that little black number]

duchess, gonna go higher? remember he has that long black hair that just flows down around his shoulders.

·
AntiChrist Superstar
1,418 Posts
OMG, I never made over 20 bucks, for 200, I will indeed include the little black number, and I will clean your house as a bonus (wearing the little black number), I couldnt charge Dutchess though , hers is free.

·
jester girl
18,185 Posts
uuuhhhmmmm, must email wristslitter more often, become better friend, send more smiles.

·
Lord of the Cemetery
2,081 Posts
I'm anyone's for a second hand bucky...and I'll keep me top hat on!:D

Welcome to the forum, If you decide to stay.

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
Hey Hallo, well I'm gonna have to raise the bidding to $225.00 so long as he''' fits into the cage I have for him, he's just so darn cute & would make such a delightful pet:) Who could ever refuse Slitter, he's just a little cutie:);) but I do miss those unique & so not mainstream photo's he use to have up, I always apprecaited his individuality.;)

And yes as always, all in Good Family Fun!:)

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
Awww, Slitter, see you're just irresistable, sorry I somehow missed this second page before posting. I'll take you as you are, no service required, just loyalty. But still, I had to raise the bar:);)

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
Come on ladies, Do I hear a $250.00? for this rare prized possesion! He'll get under your skin and win your heart be sure of that:);) And, he's offered free house cleaning, now how could you ever resist:)

·
jester girl
18,185 Posts
if he dances while he cleans i'll give $300.00. crank up the boom box there. and let's not forget he's got experience, he's worked for a $20.00 before. and baron can be my butler, driver. hey, for a bucky i'm getting by pretty darn cheap. if you can sing while you drive i'll even throw in two bucky's. do you dance? got a little black number with a cape? lol.
duchess, wrist, and baron, you guys are a riot. now excuse me, i have to go give wrist a smile.

does anyone here feel like we lost the star. i hope we didn't scare them away.

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
I completley forgot Hallo, why of course we need some music for the boy stars;) I think they need to get up & shake their little tush on the catwalk:D
So here you go boys!, now get up there and shake it up:):)

C'mon Slitter, are Hallo and I gonna have to drag that sweet smile of yours up on the walk, it's your time to shine luv:)

DO we have a higher bidder ladies! Show how much we love & support our Boy's of Halloween.

Hey now that has a nice ring to it for a Male Halloween Canendar, don't you think Hallo?:D

YouTube - Right Said Fred - I`m Too Sexy (The Original)

·
jester girl
18,185 Posts
oh my goodness dutchess, i love that song. i remember when it came out. that video is awesome, and i could even see wrist up there shaking his booty. i don't know baron that well, but me thinks he's up to it as well. that is too funny.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts