Halloween Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
725 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you guys think about coming up with some sort of prop to represent our forum? For me this site has become a big inspiration in my haunt. Without it, I would just be like that other guy who goes all out, but his creativity is limited to the $20 graveyard scene.

The prop would be something that isn't to time consuming, that anyone here can do, and leaves the door open for the members to add their own touch to their prop. But the key is that it says something like "HalloweenForum.Com", "Member of HalloweenForum.com", "HalloweenForum.com Haunter" etc...

So the plan is to brainstorm ideas, setup a poll, then hopefully get the mods to sticky the official prop thread (in the prop area?).

Lets hear ideas and yays / nays to this idea.

Some ideas:

A Tombstone
A sign held by some skeleton / ghoul

·
Devilishly Dutch
5,920 Posts
I nominate the 'scream saver' by hurricancritter2002

MsM

photo courtesy of hurricanecritter2002 and photoshopping courtesy of meeps

·
Registered
387 Posts
I think that's a fantastic idea. I don't think it should be something very mechanical or technical, becaue i know there are some who have trouble or are not comfortable with it. Maybe stick with something more simple and if this all works out well this year, maybe advance it a lil' next year.

·
...is up to no good
1,295 Posts
I think it's a great idea. I have been really wanting to try to build something myself!

I was hoping for a tombstone or coffin but I'm not remotely skilled. I will attempt whatever it is though!

·
Banned
3,040 Posts
Great Idea! If there's time left, Im in! Will this be an annual challenge?

Any Ideas? Well, since we are basically advertising our favorite halloween site...I think we should embrace the cheese, and go all humorous with it. How about some kind of Charlotte's Web concept and have the spider web spell out "halloween forum". It could be made with hot glue and a template if one is provided on the site.

A tombstone is alway a good starting point too! I'm interested in seeing what other people think about doing an annual HalloweenForum prop build!

·
Lord of the Cemetery
2,081 Posts
sounds good..
I think cheap 'n' easy is the order of the day.

maybe a tombstone with the forum logo, or maybe a g/b wearing a forum T-shirt.

something that most could do and that would fit into any haunt.

·
Registered
487 Posts
How about some kind of Charlotte's Web concept and have the spider web spell out "halloween forum". It could be made with hot glue and a template if one is provided on the site.

A tombstone is alway a good starting point too!
I like eyegor's idea about the spider web spelling the sites name out in the web.
I think this is a good idea to do.I will have to really think about what prop it could be. But like everyone said it should be simple nothing on the massive scale.

·
Registered
725 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Maybe someone could take the site logo and create different resolutions of it. So we could print it out and use it as a template.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts