Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 98 Posts

·
Horror off the Highway
1,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys! I took a page from bethene's rules (hope you don't mind hun). So the rules are pretty much the same as the regular SR....we just get to send out more with all the items slashed after Halloween!

Starting sign up date: October 3rd

Ending siign up date: October 23rd

Shipping deadline: November 27th

1. gifts are to have a value of $20-$25.00

2. Gifts can be bought, home made or semi-home made (buying something and embellishing it etc.). The cost of material is to be included in home made and semi home made gifts.

3. Keep you identity a SECRET!!! Don't post who your reaper is until every one has received a gift,

4. You must get a tracking number when you ship your gift, in case of delays or problems with shipping.

5.You must PM Mistress of the Abyss or Si-Cotik (whoever PM'ed you the information about your victim) when you have shipped your gift, along with your tracking number.

6. If you receive a gift and for some reason are unable to send one to your victim you MUST send your gift on to your victim. any one receiving a gift, and not sending one, could be banned from the forum,per Larry's decision.

7. If these rules are acceptable, then PM Mistress of the Abyss with the following information:
name and address

likes ,dislikes, theme, if any, or any other helpful info for you reaper
whether you are ok with mailing to Canada, or Europe,( one , both or none)
Oh! Maybe you guys can post likes/dislikes on this thread as well to help out your reaper.

Remember, all gifts should be halloween related! thanks all, and have fun!!

So! Who is game for some post-Halloween fun???

·
Registered
73 Posts
I do, I think this is a great idea! I love to bargain shop, especially for halloween.

I am sure more people will sign up. I could be wrong, but, since you are looking for the members of this group that have already missed out on the first two groups, we as a whole might be more on the procrastinating side of things. Come late, stay late, that kind of thing. So since the sign up just started yesterday, maybe more people will jump on board more toward the 23rd. :) Just a thought.

I will PM you later.

Thanks for starting this.

·
Registered
118 Posts
I am so in! What a great idea!

My likes: 80's slashers. I am a huge fan of Freddy, Jason and Michael. I love Halloween and horror movies. I love Department 56 and Lemax. I love collecting horror action figures. Some things I have been eying up include the Lemax "Tools of the Trade" collectible figure. He looks like Jason. I have also been eying the Lemax bloodmobile and the Department 56 Monster Rock Band and the festival sign that goes with it. I love personalized and homemade touches, so if you want to make something, I will love it just as much as something you bought.

My daughter was born prematurely a week before Halloween so I would love if something could be thrown in for her. A little Halloween onesie or toy would be lovely. I promise I will ensure that I will go out of my way for whoever I get.

Dislakes: I am not really into "cutesy" Halloween stuff. Other than that, I am a very easy victim, lol/

·
"They won't stay dead."
1,366 Posts
I'm so in...I PM'd you my info...hope you got it.

I'm so excited to not miss out on the fun!! :D

·
Registered
163 Posts
I'm in too! I PM'd my info to you Mistress, but will post likes/dislikes here just in case!

Likes: I usually stick to a creepy haunted house type of theme. Witches, skeletons, ghosts, spiders, bats, mean/creepy pumpkins/jackos, mummies, etc. Anything skull and crossbones. Love witch's kitchen type stuff. Creepy and dark and eerie is GREAT! I'm really not that picky, so I'm sure I will LOVE whatever my reaper chooses!

Dislikes: Cutesy, happy pumpkin stuff. Not really into gore. Clowns are bad (sorry!).

I'm really looking forward to this!!! :)

·
Registered
15 Posts
I joined this group about a month ago, so I missed out on the Pre-Halloween Reaper group. I am definitely in for this one, especially since I already plan to go shopping as soon as price cuts are made!

Likes; Anything modern looking. I would especially like anything gorey and movie-esque. The general theme for my house is a cemetary, since I have a huge backyard for it. I especially love anything from Target, as they have the most beautiful style. :)
Dislikes; Anything I would expect to find in my grandmother's house (quilted textiles, kiddie-type decorations, etc). I am going for a more realistic theme rather than childlike.

·
Registered
668 Posts
I'm definatly in. I pm'd you the information. I will also post my likes wants dislikes etc on here in a bit :) Thnx for starting it and creepyhomeaker thnx for thinking it up I love the idea and can't wait.

1 - 20 of 98 Posts