Halloween Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Question - as we try to prepare for 2021, where are some places to find props in the off-season? Seeing a lot of the HD, Lowes is out of stock after their clearance events and xmas stuff moving in.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Question - as we try to prepare for 2021, where are some places to find props in the off-season? Seeing a lot of the HD, Lowes is out of stock after their clearance events and xmas stuff moving in.
During the Halloween offseason, the best places to find Halloween items are small online stores (such as my own) and seasonal retailers such as Spirit Halloween and PartyCity who tend to carry their stock year round. Locally, OfferUp (sellers with good feedback) is a great option, although you do need to test electronic items if you are purchasing them used.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks - I am familiar with all the used social sites and the big stores. I like the idea of smaller retailers, like yours. I will keep an eye out on your ebay shop for things we may need. Cool Stuff.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Facebook Marketplace is a good place to look. I’m selling stuff there to make way for new stuff I’ve already started building because I only have so much storage room ha ha. Guarantee I’m not the only one because I’ve seen lots of Halloween stuff on there. There is also a classified section here on the forum you can check out. Lots of us put stuff here as well.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts