Halloween Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
https://instagram.com/p/9RONjiPwmW/

Ok...so we bought this huge bellhop for 5$ at a yard sale. I tried to paint him to look somewhat like pennywise. (not as close as I would like but that's what happens when you can't paint! Haha)
I added some fabric I had in my scrap bin and some pom poms to cover the buttons. (thought about painting him to look like he was wearing the costume like Pennywise, but this was quicker...and we are already super behind because of a surgery.)
So...essentially we got an 8 foot tall one of a kind prop. even if it wasn't what I imagined, for 5$....I'm still happy!

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Pic looks great Moony ! He came out fantastic !

The outfit really worked out good as a clown...

You can unblock Matrix mom now.....
Thanks! Like I said...wasn't what I envisioned...but for what I spent...it'll do hahaha
Matrixmom I don't know why you can't see the pic? Did you click the link? That's odd...I have a public profile. I'm sorry!

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hahaha oaklawn �� you're making me out to be meaner than I am! Lol
Thanks slash! I figure some adults may recognize him but the kids will be unaware. And yes to the balloon! We have to wait until the night of for that though. We gave our skeleton a balloon that said "the carnival is coming" and it shrunk down to nothing but a wrinkled mess by morning. It has been getting quite cold here overnight. (woke up to -16 today at 5:30am!)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts