Halloween Forum banner

Odd Halloween costumes

8K views 21 replies 22 participants last post by  ghostsandcostumes 
#1 ·
Hey haunters, I got my hands on another group of great costumes, ready to inspire. I must warn you though that for sensitive viewers, ya might want to skip this. It shows a Hitler costume, 9-11 references, and some genital kind of costume. Just thought I'd let ya know....but it's all funny and I'm sure you'll enjoy.:googly: Weird Costumes | Demonicious! :rolleyes:

#3 ·
Those were freaking amazing!! I feel like such a dork for knowing what some of the random ones are...I especially liked the Kali one, makes me think of The Fifth Element. The cosplayers never surprise me really, their work is nearly always flawless. But seeing the Powdered Toast Man, now that won my heart <3

#5 ·
Thanks for sharing. Some of them are very well-done and some are just so stupid-looking that they're hilarious:p The look on the face of the old guy dressed as the bee is the greatest (I can just see him thinking, "What the hell did I get myself into this time?"):D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.