Halloween Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone heard of Oculus Infernum? The way I understand, they did the soundtrack for one a Van Helsing movie... and it's supposed to be AMAZING haunted house music!

EDIT: Or maybe the band is called Van Helsing and the CD is called Oculus Infernum? I can't really find much information...

·
Banned
3,040 Posts
haven't heard of them but I did a google search....

The band is called Van Helsing's Curse. Oculus Inferno is the album.
They have a sound very similar to Trans-Siberian Orchestra.
You can Check'm out at Last.fm or Youtube.

·
Don't Drink and Fly!!
2,959 Posts
I have this CD, really good. Dee Snider (of the late great Twisted Sister) narrates a story of the classic battle between good and evil. The music is great, reminiscent of TSO (actually some members of TSO appear on the CD) blending classical pieces and metal rock. Definitely worth the money, IMO.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Thanks for asking about this, crazybob, and I'm glad to hear your opinion on this one, MHooch - I have been eying it on iTunes, but it can be rather difficult to judge an album/track's worth based on those measly 30-second snippits. The concept album/storyline interested me, and I like that the artists have done in the past, but for some reason I just couldn't convince myself to buy it. Maybe when I have $ again (haha), I'll invest in it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts