Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 510 Posts

·
Queen of Crap
3,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
10:15 and no one posted on the weekly yet!?!?!?!?!

I figured this month deserves it's own weekly, no?

Took the baby to a pumpkin patch yesterday. Got some cute pictures. Bought him a baby pumpkin and a large one for me. I'm still struggling with the spirit but I'm trying!

Happy monday everyone!

·
Going bump in the night..
3,388 Posts
Woohoo!! A new weekly and Rose got to start it!!
Hi Rose!!

A pumpkin patch - so proud of you for taking the youngster to one! Bringing them up right...
and hey, if you don't have the spirit, at least you have us!

This past weekend was prepping for our big, annual neighborhood garage sale - one of our local realtors has been doing it for the last 15 years, it always has plenty of advanced advertisement, and our house is four doors down from one of the 2 entrances to our track, so we always have a huge number of people stopping to look and buy.
It's also another reason why I don't put out too much in the way of Halloween yard props until the end of the month - the last thing I want to put up with is constantly telling people all the really cool stuff is not for sale.
(hell...it's come to the point that I need to keep my garage door closed, as people will just walk into my garage, and start fiddling with stuff or asking how much something is...and I swear, things have disappeared before)

·
lurking in the shadows
7,332 Posts
a new weekly thread well lookey here :p
Nice job ROSE!!!
deserves a graphic I think, ya think?

Not much up here in FLA--
wow Tig is awesome at texting and driving ;) WHY did I not just call you LOL probably woulda been easier, ya think? LMAO!!!

SO JOE---waz UP you are UP early

·
Queen of Crap
3,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Joe - Thanks!!! He was really more interested in putting the pumpkin stem in his mouth than anything else, but it was fun anyway!
Maybe you'll make enough at the garage sale that you won't have to keep looking for a job!?!?!? LOL - I know, but it's a nice thought!
Moon - nice graphics!

Hi & Bye everyone!

·
kakos
7,217 Posts
I don't want to be at work, would rather continue putting Halloween stuff out.

My friend who's mom has leukemia and they found a donor is not doing so great. It came back and they don't know if they can do the transplant now cause she can't have anymore chemo. I baked brownies for her and her family, but she didn't come to work today cause they were finding out today, so I've got them here waiting for her.

·
The Cloven Bunny
2,965 Posts
Yea!!!! October weekly. Nicely done Rose. :)

Siv, my delicious one, you know I save my very bestest hugs for you. ;) But I bet I could conjure one for the Randyman if he needs one.

Twas a Monday indeed.

Love to all.

·
No One Mourns The Wicked
5,231 Posts
Thanks for the new weekly Rose! It was way over due.

Don't you just love going down memory lane and looking at 4.5 year old threads brought back from the dead by newbies?

MM - sorry to hear about the mother of your friend. I'm sure your thoughtfulness means th world to them right now.

Lots of hugs for the weekliers!

·
Registered
16 Posts
yeahhhh this month deserves it
yeahh I just made my Halloween ritual the past october 1, ohh yeahhh mi pumpkins, my movies, my decoration, etcccc yeahhhh this month is soooooooo damnnnnnnnnnnn coolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

·
Fallen Angel
7,061 Posts
Good Morning!!

Ugh, it is tough being back at work today after such an amazing long weekend!! It's going to be very hectic today playing catch up, but oh well.

Hope everyone is doing well!

·
Going bump in the night..
3,388 Posts
MM - hang in there with them...proud of you for not turning your back on them when they need support.

LHallow - glad the weekend was a hit...sorry it has to end with being back at work.

I'm off to the gym...haven't been in a few days, and really need to get my butt back in there - just wanted to stop in and say hi.

·
lurking in the shadows
7,332 Posts
good mourning!

MM-- very hard indeed makes us stop and think how lucky some of us really are..Hugs

LHALLOW-- you guys were awesome friday night and Tig, dude he can text and drive LMAO WHY I didn't just call him I have no damn idea woulda been easier, LOL!

For you Haunti--
Don't you just love going down memory lane and looking at 4.5 year old threads brought back from the dead by newbies?
LMAO and THAT is why those of us here from the beginning don't venture out too far ;)

JOE--The gym? Wow...good for you. LAtely stress brings upon hand to mouth or Open mouth insert foot. MooN~ Is laying very low right now ;)

Hugs to all!

·
kakos
7,217 Posts
Thanks Joe and moon. My friend isn't big on asking people for things, so when I keep doing things for her she's very appreciative. Her mom could not recieve flowers during chemo so I drew some for her.

moon it definitely makes you think. I just want to shout at my parents to take better care of themselves and I have, but I think I may want to slap them and say wake up.....

Have fun working out Joe.

·
lurking in the shadows
7,332 Posts
OMG!!!!!!!!
LMAO Now I see what HAUNTI was talking about--Some newbie Resurrected 2 weekly threads from 2004 :eek:

LMAO--MATTIE anyone but ME remember her????? I believe she may have been the first person EVER banned from the Halloween Forum :p What a PITA kid...

gotta love it

·
Queen of Crap
3,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Now, now. We were all newbies once!

MM - sorry about your friends. Drawing the flowers was incredibly sweet!

Well, I spent last night making more baby food. I swear that kid has a hollow leg. He got his first tooth this weekend and the next one just broke through last night. Both bottom teeth. Now when he bites on your fingers it really hurts. He started crawling this weekend too. I keep telling him to stop growing up so fast! Now when he's cuddling on my lap he squirms to get down. :( I miss my little baby! Now he torments the dogs. They're going to have bald patches by the weekend.

·
kakos
7,217 Posts
OMG!!!!!!!!
LMAO Now I see what HAUNTI was talking about--Some newbie Resurrected 2 weekly threads from 2004 :eek:

LMAO--MATTIE anyone but ME remember her????? I believe she may have been the first person EVER banned from the Halloween Forum :p What a PITA kid...

gotta love it
Wow...some of those threads ended before I even joined. Too funny.

moon I read your post to the start of the thread about getting Gabbie into preschool......wow

Now, now. We were all newbies once!

MM - sorry about your friends. Drawing the flowers was incredibly sweet!

Well, I spent last night making more baby food. I swear that kid has a hollow leg. He got his first tooth this weekend and the next one just broke through last night. Both bottom teeth. Now when he bites on your fingers it really hurts. He started crawling this weekend too. I keep telling him to stop growing up so fast! Now when he's cuddling on my lap he squirms to get down. :( I miss my little baby! Now he torments the dogs. They're going to have bald patches by the weekend.
Thanks Rose :)
Holy cow he is growing fast. Already wanting another maybe?

·
Ghastly One
5,896 Posts

Well see, you feed'em, they grow. Sad but true. You might have missed that section in the directions....

1 - 20 of 510 Posts