Halloween Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Jumpin' Jack Flash
1,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
there's usually a thread for parties of various dates, but i don't see them this year so i'll start this one.

our party is this saturday, 10/21, and we're so so so far behind right now. anyone else?

·
Registered
518 Posts
lol Im a little late responding but my party was on the 21st too. I thought at the time I was set pretty good but then the morning of the party we had wind blowing things down etc... taking time away from remembering to do the little things...turn this or that on but it came off relatively well.

·
Jumpin' Jack Flash
1,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ours went pretty well too. we had 24 people + us and our 2 dogs, ha. way too much last minute stuff this year, as we were also working on some house projects that weren't quite finished, but overall we're happy with how it turned out.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Our Party was the 21st. This was our 6th party. We had an 80's Zombie Prom Theme. We had AMAZING weather for being October...I give credit to my Halloween Party Partner In Crime who passed away this past February. Ever year we had crappy weather so I believe he pulled some strings and got us nice weather. We had the garage and tent decorated...but we didn't go over board. We opened our basement up as well (pool table, fooze ball and of course the tv on with the game) We had a photo booth for people to take fun pictures. I believe I counted 38 people...Still down from a couple years ago when we almost had 60 people. Still was a good time. Already planning next years party.

·
My other ride is a Ninja
11,047 Posts
our party was the 21 omg rain it rained so hard lol but it all turned out great and we had around 75 guest. Had pop up so people could watch band under them and stay dry
Market of the underworld was the theme this year think of it as a Saturday market Halloween style
I too had some guest from the forum, Margret , im the goddess and stinkerbell & frog prince what a honer it was to have them come and get to meet them all :)

a few pics
b1.jpg

b2.jpg

b3.jpg

b4.jpg

b5.jpg
b6.jpg

1 - 8 of 8 Posts