Halloween Forum banner
21 - 40 of 83 Posts
Some webs, spiders, and our hanging spider victim went up this past weekend. Boards on windows and projection window up and running, although I'm not playing the projection every night. The main cemetery should be out by next week, still putting finishing touches on the cemetery fence, which I made this year out of PVC/wood.
House Blue Light Night Home

Discussion starter · #26 ·
Was able to put out more lights, Anchor, Pilings with Rope, Flag, and The Booty Sign - Still have a garage full of stuff to bring out...

(Had to bring the sign itself down off the pole to keep the Jr. High kids from jumping and trying to "slap" it)...:mad:

I don't have my creatures or cemetery set up yet. I also don't have my lighting done, because there's really nothing to light without them! I do have our ghost projection light (Gemmy) running nightly, and it's getting a lot of compliments.

I also picked up a Specter Projector at Goodwill ($12.99), and have a skull projected on one of our upstairs windows, for now. It has a fire and ice light in it, so it actually looks like the skull is moving his mouth, pretty funny. We had cars stopping in front of the house to see it tonight.

I did put out most of my Jack o'lantern collection, and set up a few things other than that. I changed the bulbs in our porch light, to flicker flame bulbs. The regular bulbs were just way too bright last year. I also put up my gargoyle sconces (thanks again to my PIF buddy for the second one!)

I guess that I didn't get a good shot that includes the two hanging ghosts, or the blow mold zombie head and hands in the side yard. I don't have any night photos, either, sorry.

Attachments

GOOD GRIEF osenator , i think its official now you must now have more Halloween ANIMATRONICS than the whole of Southeast England ..... great job , i love it you are such an avid Halloween haunter , wish you were my neighbor , and well done to everyone its all looking so brilliant so far , i love this thread .

Discussion starter · #36 ·
Put some more stuff out and now have many "fans" on our neighborhood Facebook page mentioning the Pirate House. Curious if anyone else sees a lack of decorating in their neighborhood this year - feels like people aren't much in the spirit for Halloween. Could just be my hood...

Put out the big pirate, netting, Helga the gypsy, and some details (birds, chains, ropes). Also rearranged the lights as well.

Still waiting on an Amazon package on Monday with the rest of my spotlights...

Put some more stuff out and now have many "fans" on our neighborhood Facebook page mentioning the Pirate House. Curious if anyone else sees a lack of decorating in their neighborhood this year - feels like people aren't much in the spirit for Halloween. Could just be my hood...

Put out the big pirate, netting, Helga the gypsy, and some details (birds, chains, ropes). Also rearranged the lights as well.

Still waiting on an Amazon package on Monday with the rest of my spotlights...
I can count on one hand how many in neighborhood have at least one decoration up. It is sad :(

21 - 40 of 83 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.