Halloween Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to show an idea I had for my obelisk. I wanted to hide my speakers in some rocks but I like this idea better. I started the first two tiers like highburycemetery did but I enclosed the middle tier to be a speaker box. It turned out to be great at improving the speaker boom. It can be heard from down the neighborhood. Each obelisk has a 6.5" Pyle all weather speaker installed. I ran the speaker cables down from the middle tier and came out the bottom of the bottom tier. The top tier has the same frame but I forgot to take pics Sorry. I made a grill by making a square frame and covering it with a rodent barrier that is put on the bottom of houses. I found it at Home Depot in the gutter section. I had the grill side facing out and was going to cover them with my sign but my wife told me to face them toward the house because the grill looked funny. I told her I needed the sound to go out so people can hear it better. The sound actually improved because it echoed off my brick house. Reluctantly I had to tell her she was right. I added some foam skulls from Michaels and my gargoyles I got on clearance last year for 2 bucks each. Finally I put a plaque on them with the Addams Family and the Munsters family names. My Kids loved it but my daughters asked what the munsters were. I have failed as a parent :(. Throw some comments out there for improvements and upgrades. Keep on haunting the free world people. Just wanted to my make sure highburycemetery got his accolades for the project. Thanks.

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts