Halloween Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is my Halloween display this year... some video projections and lighting and atmospheric lighting. Had over 100 kids, at one time I had 30 people in the driveway taking turns taking pictures of their kids in front of my set. Its a small set, kid friendly.

My Mansion At Midnight blog has more pics and videos, I will see if I can upload some here:

whole_front_house.jpg

leota.jpg

front_driveway_dark.jpg

grim_gr_ghsts1.jpg

And here is video upload attempts:

Hope your Hallowwen was a treat and no tricks!

InIrons

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah we had both selfies and posed picture taking going on.... I had a security camera so I could keep an eye on things and it was fun watching everyone. I have great trick or treaters no bad manners every kid saying thank you.... great costumes but I dont know if Disney can ever beat Frozen based on the number of princesses from that movie!

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Hilda, you are totally awesome in your own set too! Simply amazing

The video is projected by $52 projector I got off amazon... I really think it came out great for such a low priced item.

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Here is my Halloween display this year... some video projections and lighting and atmospheric lighting. Had over 100 kids, at one time I had 30 people in the driveway taking turns taking pictures of their kids in front of my set. Its a small set, kid friendly.

My Mansion At Midnight blog has more pics and videos, I will see if I can upload some here:

View attachment 229430

View attachment 229436

View attachment 229437

View attachment 229438

And here is video upload attempts:

Hope your Hallowwen was a treat and no tricks!

InIrons
LOL wish this was my street I live on Oakbrook.LOL Awesome display

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ahhh thank you so much....

I want to have a story developed... with Madam Leota Oakton losing her beloved only to come back and haunt the Oakbrook subdivision that was built over the cemetery. ... or something like that. I just dont want a haphazard installation with random stuff.... I want to eventually to have the set tell a story

Thanks for the great compliments!

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Ahhh thank you so much....

I want to have a story developed... with Madam Leota Oakton losing her beloved only to come back and haunt the Oakbrook subdivision that was built over the cemetery. ... or something like that. I just dont want a haphazard installation with random stuff.... I want to eventually to have the set tell a story

Thanks for the great compliments!
YouLove the story line and I also live in Oakbrook subdivision. How strange is that??LOL

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts