Halloween Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I am looking for a song I heard in a haunted graveyard last year. I was a girl singing/chanting a nursery rhyme? I believe it was just one child singing and it was super creepy. I listened to the ring around the rosy one and it's similar but not the same one. It's not the itsy bitsy spider either. It sounded old and really eerie. Any help would be great! Thanks :)

·
Registered
20,825 Posts
It very well might be 'Nursery Rhyme' from Nox Arcana's Darklore Manor album. It goes:

"Sandman, come to me tonight,
Comfort me till morning light—
As darkness falls and shadows loom,
I bid you welcome to my room—
Rest your bones beside my bed,
Lay your hands upon my head—
Cast your spell of slumber deep,
And stay beside me as I sleep—
If I should die before I wake,
I grant to you my soul to take—"

Hope this helps:cool:

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the reply. Is there an mp3 for it? Or somewhere I could listen to see if thats the tune? :)

·
The Evil Apparitionist
555 Posts
That effect is very easy to achieve if you can find a recording of the the normal version.

Use your favorite mp3 or wave editor to create two tracks (same thing on each) . Then change the pitch of one of the tracks (higher or lower) until it sounds creepy enough for you. You might also want to slow down the happy kiddy tempo to add to the effect.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well I emailed the people that do the haunted corn maze/graveyard and asked them. Apparantly it's "1-2 Freddy's coming for you" So I downloaded it and it's only like 15 seconds. They must've done something to it....it sounds creepier than that in the cornmaze. I guess I'll have to go back this year and listen to it. :(

1 - 6 of 6 Posts