Halloween Forum banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
482 Posts
I don't feel guilty about uploading anything. I don't know why my post got you so uptight but it sounds like you took it personal. I was just saying that if you like their music then support them by buying it.
It is called Assume as if one does.......erh............you get the rest, and it is time to give it a rest also there all mighty Nox cheerleader, please....................

·
Ridin' The Storm Out
1,076 Posts
I wish they'd do a mad scientist themed album. It doesn't sound too far out of their realm... I mean, they've done the haunted carnival, the Dracula album, a Poe album, a ghost pirate album (!!)... Why not a mad scientist? Sounds like fun to me...

·
Registered
20,824 Posts
I wish they'd do a mad scientist themed album. It doesn't sound too far out of their realm... I mean, they've done the haunted carnival, the Dracula album, a Poe album, a ghost pirate album (!!)... Why not a mad scientist? Sounds like fun to me...
Could be interesting... As of right now, Blackthorn Asylum is the closest to that theme.

·
Ridin' The Storm Out
1,076 Posts
Yeah, but it's still not... Y'know, tricked out labs, wild experiments, stuff like that. I'd totally buy a mad scientist themed album. (Not that I haven't bought most of their other albums anyway...)

21 - 29 of 29 Posts