Halloween Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As my exasperated GF has pointed out, I have a 2-car garage that I can barely get my car into. Plus 2 more sheds in the back (both full). The displays I see on this site are truly extraordinary. But where do you store it all during the other 11 months of the year?

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
For me, I have a metal storage building that is about the size of a 4 car garage where I store my stuff on some property we inherited from my mother-in-law. I also don't have that much stuff yet being that I have only just been making and collecting stuff the past 4 years so I currently have plenty of room. I will have to see where I am at in say 10 more years.

·
Registered
508 Posts
I have a 4 stall enclosed horse barn ( and no horses ) one of the stalls is mine for my Halloween storage ......however it is beginning to look like a horders den with all my halloween stuff stuffed in it!

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
I had my husband put tons of decking in the attic. That gave me the space I needed. I also have to scrutinize all box sizes and “breakdownability” of props. For me, that’s more premade props but if the HOA doesn’t allow sheds, you gotta work with what you got.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts