Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
MySpaceTV Videos: Hillbilly Halloween by Kelly

I'm only using the Bluckies 'til "the Big Night." Then I'll switch 'em out for the Buckies. Still have to install the wiper motor and the blacklight in the outhouse and "seat" the GID Bucky. We also have to build the still and set up the graveyard... So much to do, so little daylight!

·
Pumpkin w/ BIG stem
895 Posts
thats SO AMAZING!!! Cant wait to see it all setup and decked out to the last skelly and spider!!!!! And again so awesome!!! you are a ARTIST!!!

·
~zombie hunter~
3,346 Posts
That's pretty amazing. I love seeing diffren't halloween themes. Your hard work and commitment has gone along way. So excited to see the rest.

Happy Haunting~

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Okay, so which do you think is more appropriate for this year's theme: a cemetary scene complete with a FCG; or, about six airblown inflatables clustered together? (BTW, this will be on the side yard)

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well, I went with the inflatables on the side yard... Really looks like hillbilly heaven now! My brother says all that's missing are the empty beer cans and a burned marshmallow for the kid-sized skel to hold over the fire! (And yes, that's next on the agenda. My DH volunteered to supply the empties!) TGIF!

·
Registered
301 Posts
the outhouse

We did one last year, but our exterior was no where near as great as yours...
Tt was a prop that didn't get finished in time. It was supposed to be rigged to shoot water up at unsuspecting victims and the inside was supposed to hold chocolate pudding. Maybe we can finish it this year. What's inside yours?

It was modeled after this one: (I found this one online last year and I don't know who to give credit to, but it's not my idea)

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
WAHOOOOO! Got my first scare of the season yesterday afternoon! My neighbor walked by with his two year old daughter. She's toddling along in front of Dad with the stroller (and the dog), walks past the skeleton scene (no problem)... Comes up to the airblown spider, takes one look, turns back to Dad, points to the stroller and says, "IN!" Dad says, "are you scared of the spider?" She says, "Yes. IN!!!" Dad looks at me, grins and gives me a thumbs up!

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Come on over! I'm thinking we'll have leftovers... Not sure how many pounds the hog will be dressed out and ready to go in the pit, but so far, we've only had about thirty solid RSVPs. I'm thinking we'll end up with about 50 - 60 people is all.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Oh man, I just had a brain fart... All this time I've been worrying that the GID Bucky (check my avatar) would get stolen (he is, afterall, irreplacable!)... I just took a regular Bucky and sprayed him with the GID spray paint. DUH! Now, if anybody steals him before the BN, I can just call the Skeleton Store...

I'll post pics tonight with the blacklight. :)

1 - 20 of 38 Posts