Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 94 Posts

·
Registered
916 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last year I built a coffin, stood it on end and added a toilet to it and placed a Bucky on the toilet. When my guests passed by the door would open and there was Bucky sitting on the toilet. Well, I decided to change it up a little and this is what I came up with. I am not locked into the sound yet, mainly because it sounds a bit like Jerry Lewis but I think you can get the idea of what I am going for.

·
Lord of the Cemetery
2,081 Posts
Brilliant, HH.
An absolute classic!
:D:D:D

·
Registered
299 Posts
That's a really nice piece you've built! Now, since no one else has asked, what did you use to drive that heavy Bucky into a standing position? Just getting one to sit up is an accomplishment, but pushing it's entire weight into an upright, whew, that had to be rough!

·
Registered
916 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
That's a really nice piece you've built! Now, since no one else has asked, what did you use to drive that heavy Bucky into a standing position? Just getting one to sit up is an accomplishment, but pushing it's entire weight into an upright, whew, that had to be rough!
I used a pneumatic air cylinder with a 1.5" bore and a I believe 12" stroke. The cylonder is mounted on the back wall of the coffin behnd the toilet seat. A cable runds from the cylinder up to and across the top of the coffin down to the Bucky. I used 1/16" uncoated steel cable ran through small eyebolts to attach the BUcky!

·
Registered
13,898 Posts
I love the humor. I wasn't sure what to expect when the video was playing. I think it's great to have some fun stuff with halloween too. I know the little ones as well as the big ones will appreciate it.

1 - 20 of 94 Posts