Halloween Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
NOT LOOKING TO BASH: I need HONEST feedback on buying from HorrorDoom. Feel free to send me PMs if you would rather.

They have the costume I WANT BAD. But it's $358 shipped. That is NOT cheap.

I want to know if anyone has had good/bad experiences buying from them.

Please stick to the facts and no bashing. If you feel the need to bash please send me a private message instead.

They have a zero refund policy which makes me cringe at spending $358 on something that may suck.

PLEASE GIVE ME YOUR INPUT if you've bought from them in the past and received a product from them. I don't want/need hearsay.

Thank you in advance,

Scarab

·
Registered
274 Posts
Here is what I will say about the Horror Dome (as well as a few other select companies).... I am speaking from my own experience of buying 2 masks from them ..... the pictures on the website look great. What you get is not the same. I don't know if they are specially painted or digitally altered, but the level of detail on both the masks I had was not even close to what I saw on the website. I would show a picture but I sold them both at considerable loss to get rid of them.

Perhaps you can email them and get them to send a photo of the actual item and not just the website picture. If they are not willing to do that, then I would proceed with caution on such a large purchase.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I emailed the owner and he basically told me that if I'm even asking the question or raising the concern about what it will look like when I get it vs the website that I probably won't be happy with anyone's mask and that I shouldn't buy it from him. Seriously. So I'm not going to buy from him.

Scarab

·
Registered
530 Posts
Perhaps tolerable from an overseas factory where you know they're just cranked out en masse, but from a site where the product is expensive? Not cool.

I emailed the owner and he basically told me that if I'm even asking the question or raising the concern about what it will look like when I get it vs the website that I probably won't be happy with anyone's mask and that I shouldn't buy it from him. Seriously. So I'm not going to buy from him.

Scarab

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The Jack O'Lantern full costume with full head mask, gloves, overshirt and rope belt for $358 shipped.

Scarab

·
Registered
3 Posts
NOT LOOKING TO BASH: I need HONEST feedback on buying from HorrorDoom. Feel free to send me PMs if you would rather.

They have the costume I WANT BAD. But it's $358 shipped. That is NOT cheap.

I want to know if anyone has had good/bad experiences buying from them.

Please stick to the facts and no bashing. If you feel the need to bash please send me a private message instead.

They have a zero refund policy which makes me cringe at spending $358 on something that may suck.

PLEASE GIVE ME YOUR INPUT if you've bought from them in the past and received a product from them. I don't want/need hearsay.

Thank you in advance,

Scarab

·
Registered
3 Posts
After recently dealing with them, I would NOT recommend. Very poor customer service not willing to work with me. Masks, per other reviews are not what you are seeing online. Shipping fees are generating a profit as well. Ground shipping across 2 states is $21 at a minimum, pretty much wiping out your "discount". Buyer beware!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts