Halloween Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there everyone,

This isn't 100% halloween related, but I need costume ideas for an upcoming theme party. It is a very strange theme: "Scrabble, dress as your favorite 4 letter word". I am completely stumped. I am going with a guy, so I think it would be cool to have something matching with him.

For example, two of my freinds are going as "Ping" and "Pong", dressing up as ping pong players. Another ideas I heard was a couple dressing as boxers and going as "Kick Butt".

Im trying to find something funny and cute, but so far I have exhausted all my ideas..... If you can think of anything, PLEASEEEEE let me know!!!!!!!!!

Thanks soo much!!!:)

-Nikki

·
Registered
62 Posts
Love vs Hate would be an awesome one: You could dress as Cupid/Venus and Mars (God of War). Or Love vs Evil would work too.

Good luck, this theme is wicked!

·
jester girl
18,185 Posts
how about moon shine. or boot leg. carry around a beer and a small barrel for a keg. or star dust. have some glitter and confetti stars in a jar you sprinkle at people.

·
Registered
594 Posts
Oh MAN, why couldn't I get invited to a party like that? My real name is Dawn, and I could finally get use out of that STUPID dishwashing liquid joke that I lived through as a kid, and go as a big bottle of Dawn!!!

Maybe if you threw out some of your favorite things, for ideas? I mean, Ping Pong is cute as a couples costume, but is PONG really someone's favorite 4 letter word? Maybe I'm interpreting it incorrectly...

I would look at my favorite things.... and go as a rose (red costume with fabric petals), or rich (covered in fake money) or maybe beer, like someone already suggested... thats probably how I would approach it.

·
Reaper Queen
8,654 Posts
great idea for a party theme, I am not much help here, but maybe with the dead theme you also could use tomb, for the dead, a zombie-ish costume and a tomb or crypt type costume, which would probably be a pain to wear, but is probably do-able. I know it's not much help, but can't think right now, will keep it in the back of my mind, maybe something will pop in.

·
Registered
128 Posts
i was thinking abouth dusk & dawn...
cause meat & fish aren't as halloween related ah ah

1 - 12 of 12 Posts