Halloween Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just noticed today after making a post in the General Discussion area and making a new thread under the Coupons Discount area that neither one of them was visible from within the HF section if I wasn't signed on. There was also another thread someone started under the Coupons Discount area that was new (I wasn't involved in at all) and that one was only available if I was logged in. It's like the system isn't updating everything.

I take what I said back partially. When not logged in and the post or new thread is shown in the main view to the far right (last post made) and you click on it there, you will have access to it. But go into that particular forum section and it doesn't appear. Sorry if I'm not discribing it very well but I've signed in and out and tried this multiple times and it's been reproducable each time.

·
Registered
13,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here's a screen grab from this morning illustrating this. The last post shown was not from today. I made 2 posts to this thread yesteday and should be listed as last. Also the post count is wrong.

·
His name is Roger Clyne
9,405 Posts
I've noticed that if I'm not logged in nothing is new, especially at work. I tend to not log in, just check out what's new, but for the last week or so I'd visit during working hours without logging in & not a single thread had updated or moved.

I log in & everything is OK.

Not sure what happens at home because I stay logged in there.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts