Halloween Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whatever - we got through the snow in 2011. Just hope there isn't a lot of wind.

It's still early, hopefully it'll go farther off the coast or slow down so it doesn't reach us until Sunday.

·
Registered
921 Posts
ChrisW, with seven days to go it could certainly change or slow down a bit. Weather disruptions are so frustrating. I hope all goes well for you and that your party is a success. Stay safe and please update us as to how it turns out. I like your attitude, hang tough!

·
The Haunting Girl
962 Posts
I work at an outdoor pro haunt and we already lost our first weekend to rain. This would be a disaster if we lost the last weekend too. We'll hopefully at least get Friday, but it looks like Saturday and Sunday are shot if this storm hits. According to what I'm looking at we will get a ton of wind along with the rain. This storm was the main reason that I had to re-do a lot of my plans for my own home haunt. I didn't bother leaving space in my display for some of the taller and lightweight props this year due to the winds we're expecting.
I really hope the storm moves away or something...

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Update - party was a success! Weather was wet and raw so there were some props I couldn't put out, and the fire pit and deck couldn't be used. Other than that it was great. Good attendance, great costumes, everyone ate and drank their fill so we weren't stuck with a lot of leftovers. From the comments and texts we've received it seems everyone had a good time. We're still exhausted but it was worth it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts