Halloween Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
The Mrs. to a MysterE
2,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hallow HF fiends -- I just saw about a hundred pool noodles sitting outside a dollar store in my area. I seem to recall there have been others on the Forum who do strange things with noodles! I'm all ears! (There's a prop idea for you... :)
Anyway -- Hit me with some ideas!! I need to explain to my hubby why I am about to empty our cookie jar cash on a bunch of foam pool noodles! (no.. we don't have a pool!):rolleyes::)

·
The Mrs. to a MysterE
2,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Sheesh... now Ive lost it...

Hallow HF fiends -- I just saw about a hundred pool noodles sitting outside a dollar store in my area. I seem to recall there have been others on the Forum who do strange things with noodles! I'm all ears! (There's a prop idea for you... :)
Anyway -- Hit me with some ideas!! I need to explain to my hubby why I am about to empty our cookie jar cash on a bunch of foam pool noodles! (no.. we don't have a pool!):rolleyes::)
I know I know -- use the 'search" tool, right!?! Did it and voila!! Cool ideas for noodles - the best is from conman. I am also going to use them for frame work on some props. Someone should write a book -- wait don't tell me.... :rolleyes:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts