Halloween Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just joined today. i don't know what it is but i am absolutely fascinated with halloween and everything that comes with it. i have dreams about decorating, costumes, party ideas, etc. my subconscious is obsessed!i start getting excited about it in the spring, but everyone tells me im crazy. i figure that's not too bad as long as there are a few other crazy people like me.

·
Registered
291 Posts
you are looking for a few crazy people? ha ha ha...the world is filled with crazy people. however, i cannot think of anything more crazy than not liking halloween. welcome to a forum where your crazy, not-obsessed-with-halloween friends and neighbors will never understand. poor boring souls. *la sigh*

·
Lord of the Cemetery
2,081 Posts
welcome, you are now entering the twilight zone where eveyone understands
Well. maybe not everyone Hallo...Sometimes I haven't a bloody clue whats going on around here...:confused:

Anyhoo..Welcome psox16, to what in my very humble opinion is probably the best Halloween and haunt related forum on the www.
You will find many talented, helpful souls here that share your passion and are more than ready to help with any advice you may seek.

Welcome to Halloweenforum.

·
Registered
450 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts