Halloween Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was wondering if all you haunters could provide a little help. I'd like to throw a Pepper's Ghost together but I'm missing an important piece... the ghost. Where can I find a video that can be used for this purpose?

I'd like to make my own but I haven't done any video editing before. And I would rather get my yard set up rather than trying to learn... At least for this year.

I'm pretty sure that I can get a laptop to play a video and feed it my TV, just have to double check the available connections. If I do - I should be able to get by with an .avi or whatever.

Any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Has anyone tried to use Microsoft Movie Maker to make a negative of a video? I just thought of it but I'm at work so I can't try it (Shhhh! ;))

·
Registered
21 Posts
Has anyone tried to use Microsoft Movie Maker to make a negative of a video? I just thought of it but I'm at work so I can't try it (Shhhh! ;))
I'm afraid not, as I'm a Mac guy. But I don't know why Movie Maker couldn't do that. You'd want to have a white background so it's black in the reverse, of course...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts