Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I havent posted since last year when I "THOUGHT" I would be doing my home haunt again. Finances and time restraints didnt allow it to happen but I vowed that nothing is going to stop me this year! Im super excited and just today we got new carpet for our living room and this week-end its beautiful wood floors for the kitchen and dining room. This makes me extremely happy because we are having party after the haunt and I wanted my house to be perfect. We bought the house 3 years ago with unfinished plywood floors that looked horrible and I was embarassed of them. So things are looking up! I will post my themes and such in another post but I just wanted to say HI! to everyone and Im eager to jump back in the game!

·
Lord of the Cemetery
2,081 Posts
Personally, I wouldn't change the rotting floorboards in Samedi Manor..O.k, so it can be a tad inconvenient when you fall through them and end up in the catacombes, but it's all part of the fun of living here...
Did you come back of your own accord, or did Slitter, Rookie and Gobbo drag you back here kicking and screaming?
Whichever...Welcome back.

·
jester girl
18,185 Posts
hey evil, i remember you too. and for all those who don't know, that is her in her avatar. sammi, i don't think slitter was on when she was here before, am i right slitter. goblin probably was but were you real active at that time goblin, do you remember her? rookie was here, rookie very lovinly put her picture in the family album.
nice to have you back. i bet your wood floors are going to be beautiful. we pulled up the carpet in our old house to lay new, and found wood floors in a pattern. we are going to just refinish the floors and not lay new carpet.

·
AntiChrist Superstar
1,418 Posts
No Hallo, I joined in Nov, if I was on that long I would have more posts that Maley (not in my lifetime ),but I do ponder, do I welcome her back or do I let her welcome me? Hmmmmmmmm

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
lol! You guys are the best! Thanks for all the welcomes! Nooooo, I didnt have to be dragged back-came home willingly, just like the prodigal son ! Who could stay away from here for very long?!
As hallow said that is me in my avatar however, I ate good this past winter and packed a few pounds on :rolleyes: I thihk I might have been in a funk over not being able to haunt my house last year.
The floors are down and now Im painting the walls-hubby doesnt know it but the color scheme for the kitchen/dining room was decided with Halloween in mind. I going to do Dalmas shack and so I picked a thyme green for the walls-its dark and woodsy looking. OMG-just thinking about it makes me so excited I could puke! Im gonna have to make a MM tree for the corner of the room and have branches crawling the ceiling.
Hey Slitter-Heres your official welcome...WELCOME!

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hi and welcome back!
Forget about posting your themes....lets see those new wood floors :)

MsM
MsMeeple-Heres my floors!The pictures are taken from each end of the room. We still have to add the trim but I did get the painting done..Thyme green..I love it and I think it will work well with my Tia Dalmas shack theme. Ignore all the stuff..Im still putting things back and throwing out junk.

·
Devilishly Dutch
5,920 Posts
Oh, the floors look great and I love the color! My kitchen is green. Was going for a sage green but turned out more mediterrainen green.
Be sure to post pics of how you decorate it for halloween!

Meeps

1 - 20 of 23 Posts