Halloween Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,
I've been lurking on HF for more than a year, gathering all your incredible tips. This is one talented group of haunters!

Halloween has always been one of my favorite holidays, and last year I stepped up my normal decorating by putting together a garage haunt. I have 2 elementary age daughters that think it's great, and a neighborhood full of young kids to enjoy it. While I enjoy eyeing others blood-n-guts decorating, I've kept my haunts mostly clean and classic - too many young kiddos for gore here.

Fall is my favorite season, I'm a diehard Virginia Tech Hokie, and a bit of a procrastinator.... I'm just starting work on props for this years haunt!

Also, I really wanted to thank everyone that shares their knowledge here - you're all very inspiring and helpful! :)

~D18

·
Here to burgle your turts
2,305 Posts
Hey Dead Eighteen. Welcome to the forums! Sounds like you know your way around already.

Hope to hear a bit about last year's haunt, and what you've got going on for this year.

(I've got a list of stuff I need to get done before I get serious about Halloween so you're not alone in just getting started.)

·
Mad Monster Maker
2,673 Posts
Welcome to the Halloween Forum. I'm with you about the blood-n-guts...I prefer spooky over gory any day. I, too, am a notorious procrastinator (although with the recent bout of cooler weather, I'm full speed ahead working on props).

5071486252_e99d7a131f_z - Copy - Copy.jpg

1 - 8 of 8 Posts