Halloween Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

I guess I'm new here in the sense that I have finally decided to actually make an account and take part in discussions, but I've been lurking around the site for a number of years now for everything from advice and inspiration, to seeing some of the wonderful projects everyone has made. I kinda feel as if I have come to know some of you over the years and feel that it probably beyond time to introduce myself.

I'm a very busy working mother who somehow finds time in between two jobs and a family to periodically hide myself within my garage and craft all manner of Halloween related/inspired projects. I have a background in theatrical set construction, sculpture, painting and child education. Through no real planning on my part, I somehow managed to move to the one rural town in my area where it seems the majority of the residents "don't believe in Halloween" so it became easy for my yard display to earn me the title of owning The Halloween House. Last year I also took over a community-wide haunted house and I've been looking to expand and improve upon what I already have.

I have to say that I look forward to getting to know everyone here better and I promise to not be too creepy with my lurking habits.

·
🎃 | )ark ( )verlord 🎃
1,092 Posts

1 - 11 of 11 Posts