Halloween Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
LOL...haven't gotten around to it yet. Perhaps later this week. I'm working on a fairly large "Pumpkinrot" scarecrow and some other pumpkin paper mache projects from Stolloween at the moment. Seems like I have a one track mind around Halloween. Lol

·
Registered
128 Posts
gross... of course i mean that in a good way , nice work !

·
Registered
298 Posts
I like it!!! Would look good w/ my werewolf theme for this year!
OK...this picture and puppyruler's post have got me thinking. If you REALLY want to push the envelope, go get a popular TOT costume, cut/rip the costume half, fix both halves like "No Gut's, NO Glory and make it look like a TOTer was ripped in half. I mean go all out. Place it where it is seen as the "victim" turn a corner for the startle effect. Have the orange pumpkin candy bowl laying there and candy scattered EVERYWHERE. Have some "guts" in between both halves and have the monsters, werewolves, etc. there desiring fresh meat.........

Yeah I know....just for the +13 crowd.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Great ideas guys! Perhaps I will elaborate on the "no guts no glory" idea!!! Awesome!

·
Registered
298 Posts
Great ideas guys! Perhaps I will elaborate on the "no guts no glory" idea!!! Awesome!
Whatever you do....just show us the pictures!!!!!

·
Registered
360 Posts
If you really want to up the ante on the halloween costume idea, enlist a confederate to wear the same costume (intact), and push ahead of people in line. Then when he gets out of their sightlines, and arriives at the prop, scream and hide.

·
Registered
298 Posts
If you really want to up the ante on the halloween costume idea, enlist a confederate to wear the same costume (intact), and push ahead of people in line. Then when he gets out of their sightlines, and arriives at the prop, scream and hide.
Ohhhhhhh Yeaaahhhh!!! My wife and I were talking about that last night. And if you want to go all out....make it bratty cute little girl with a Cinderella outfit. Wouldn't one of those look good splattered in "blood".

1 - 15 of 15 Posts