Halloween Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey Folks,

After the relative success of Hallowindow I wanted to try doing a short Christmas animation for projecting in your window. In the end I just didn't have the time since I was working on this other Holiday promo for my friends company. It's basically an Interactive Flash animation that you have to roll around on and click... kinda fun.

Happy Holidays from Damashek Consulting

enjoy and happy holidays

·
Registered
4 Posts
Christmas 09?

How about it Mark? Do you think you will have time to kick out a little Christmas magic this year??????? :) LOL

·
Registered
13,786 Posts
:eek: Mark, I can't believe I missed this last year! Your clients must have loved this. I liked the robots reference to the client too. The music has me back into the Christmas spirit (bad thing considering I need to focus on Halloween right now!), just beautiful and hauntingly charming. Who did the music for it?

You have had me and my husband mesmerized for the last 20 minutes or so and we need to leave for breakfast! I managed to get the northern lights (or ribbon) up, santa flying across the sky, the canon to shoot (very clever sequence there), and see the pop-up pink santa guy present. Is the canon suppose to shoot the abominable snowman or just waken him? Any clues as to what else to look for you can tease me with. I hate to leave for breakfast now.....:)

I too would love a halloween themed one--maybe the same client will spring for it?

Just beautiful work. You talent never ceases to amaze me.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts