Halloween Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
nch18.jpg

Nightmare City Halloween Live Pre-Show 6:00 PM - 7:00 PM

Then, The Brand New Live 40th Annual Nightmare City Halloween 2018 Airs 7:00 PM - 12:00 AM
Featuring All New Music Never Before Played On The Show!!!

mam_nch_2009.jpg

Catch THE BEST OF NIGHTMARE CITY HALLOWEEN throughout the month of October on SIYS Radio!!!

1-15 October - Nightmare City Halloween Shows Every Night!!!

16-30 October - Nightmare City Halloween Shows Every Day & Night!!!

Be sure to tune into SIYS Radio on Halloween for THE BEST OF NIGHTMARE CITY HALLOWEEN ALL DAY LONG!!!
12:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Notes:

All Times Central Daylight Time (-5 GMT)

During the Live Pre-Show and Live 40th Annual Show you can join the SIYS Radio Chatroom to Hang with all the Ghouls & Goblins and get the Track names of everything playing.

The Live 40th Annual Nightmare City Halloween 2018 will also be Broadcast on The Warp-Radio Network!!!

Playlists for the annual shows aired throughout October on The Best Of Nightmare City Halloween are available by year on the Nightmare City Halloween website!!!

Turn On to SIYS Radio Anytime for the Best Alternative, Electronic & Progressive Rock Anywhere, All Year Round.
SIYS Radio: Where Music is Art. Less Talk and Rarely a Repeat

Happy Halloween Everyone!!!

·
Registered
18 Posts
I’ve seen siys’ website through google searches looking for Halloween music over the years, but I didn’t know what an OG in the game he was until I read his bio on his website. Incredible. Hoping one day some of the shows will be on demand. I’d love to hear some of the mid-80’s to early 90’s ones. All of these shows are a great piece of history.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you for the kind words itsmurda. Nightmare City Halloween celebrates it's 40th Anniversary this year, so I made a playlist that spans the entire history of the show and is made up over every song played that was available on Spotify. It's 1,051 songs and 66 hours.There's two other playlist available too, all of different music from the show, totalling 1,204 songs running 78+ hours. You'll find a post here on the Music section of the Forum. Although, I have not made the past NCH shows available online, I do play them throughout the month of October on SIYS Radio. From the 1-15 I play one past show every night and from the 16-30 I play a show in the early day and one at night, so that is an opportunity to catch some of the mid 80s to esarly 90s shows.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts