Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Imperial Hybrid (7)
706 Posts

Most excellent set up and display! Alot of work went into it. Nice house too. LOL ! Just hope the hubby doesn't see. Will have to take the big investment into the equipment and copy you. thanks for sharing.

. don't forget to display your newspaper
Although... scatching my head. Perhaps I didn't read the contest rules this time ( going on the rules from last contest) I didn't think vids were a valid entry. Only photos that that had not be altered.
It could be my bad....like I said, I only scanned the rules this time. I could be talking out my--------------- so please don't stone me !

·
jester girl
18,185 Posts
rob, maybe you had better check the rules, i don't know if cylon has something there or not. i do know you have to have a picture of the prop with a newspaper so it shows you made this prop for this contest and not a past occasion. today is the last day i believe so you need to get that newspaper posted. thanks cylon, i hope we help. awesome display. you could still take a nightshot if needed tonight and post. good luck.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
rob, maybe you had better check the rules, i don't know if cylon has something there or not. i do know you have to have a picture of the prop with a newspaper so it shows you made this prop for this contest and not a past occasion. today is the last day i believe so you need to get that newspaper posted. thanks cylon, i hope we help. awesome display. you could still take a nightshot if needed tonight and post. good luck.
I am so sorry, I didn’t catch the "made for this contest" This is my display I built for Halloween 08 and after that I moved into a Christmas display that is twice as big (very time consuming) a neighbor told me about this contest so I entered. Thanks for all of the wonderful feedback. Cylon I respectively withdraw my entry. Thank you.

·
Imperial Hybrid (7)
706 Posts
awwwh geesh Robdaddy, I feel like I licked all the red of your lollipop.

All I can say is that....your neighbor brought you here to us ( the forum), and although
this wonderful display might be considered a teeny weenie not exactly valid...
it is still an excellent display. You took a lot of time setting and rigging that up....and there are many (here on the forum ) that certainly would benefit from you sticking around on a permanent bases. Takes alot of know how to cordinate this kind of display.
And ofcourse you have already given many of us ideas to incorportate into our future plans.
Just like the rope light face.
So don't pout for long Robdaddy....there's another contest right around the corner...
and in the meanwhile, good to have you and your enthusiam (sp) on the forum !

Geesh. I feel so bad .....okay stone the messager.

·
jester girl
18,185 Posts
i agree with cylon, stick around. we love what you did, i mean really awesome. our next contest you can whip up something and we can tell it will be a credit to this forum. i'm glad your neighbor told you about us and you are very nice plus honest. a lot will benefit from you and your display. see you around the forum

·
Registered
170 Posts
that is probably the coolest thing that I have ever seen in my life. I am so jeaulous I wish I had the skill set to do that. Keep up the good work. Cant wait to see what you have in store for next year.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks again for the feedback. I cant wait for the next contest. I know my display will be bigger ; ) than this years display.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts