Halloween Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This year is maybe my 4th year of making props from NBC. Every year I learn more and add to it. This year I added Oogie’s lair with blacklight props. I made Oogie’s face twice and can’t quite seem to get it right, but this will do for this year. I also tried to make the gates to Jack’s house, and got in a time crunch so they are what they are, lol. But overall I’m happy with it. Next year I want to add the mayor! I love coming on this site for inspiration! So maybe this will inspire someone else!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Very cool! I've been wanting to change my entire theme to NBC, but everything I want to build seems pretty intense.
Thank you! When I started with just Jack I had no idea what I was doing, I just came across a tutorial and thought “that looks easy” my first year he didn’t look very good, but the more research I did I found better ways of doing things, and Jack 2.0 looks way better. Same with Sally, last year she was just standing straight up, this year I wanted to give her some more movement. It is very time consuming, but once I put it up I think of about a hundred other things I want to build!

·
Registered
39 Posts
great job I always enjoy when people do a nightmare before Christmas theme. your oogie turned out really good. I like all the blacklight chains in the background and the wheel looks fantastic

1 - 7 of 7 Posts