Halloween Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So all my Walgreens has out is candy. Saw a cute tin of these for $3.99 and picked it up just for the tin. These are so yummy! I guess this is what I'll be looking for every season. I had to go back and get the larger bag today that doesn't come with the tin cause the tin doesn't have much in it.

·
Registered
13,769 Posts
Spooky Owl, we just came back from dinner and a stop to Walgreens. Still no halloween out except for candy. I noticed the cute Nightmare tins. I'm not a big fan of Jelly Bellies so passed on them but did like the coffin tin. What flavors are the candy?

I did pick up another Stover's Caramel Apple Big Bite candy while there however. The cashier was commenting she hadn't tried it yet but they've almost sold out of them. That is a definite halloween repeat treat.

·
Registered
394 Posts
This year is the 20th anniversary of the release of the Nightmare Before Christmas. Which I think is why Walgreens is going all out with the NBC stuff. There's a number of cool NBC props, at the stores that have props out by now, in addition to the candies. I wouldn't count on these jelly bellies or any of the other stuff being available beyond this year though. My guess is that Walgreens paid a pretty penny for the license, so they'll release a lot of stuff for the anniversary year, but not pay the cost to renew the license year after year. If you want to do a NBC theme at some point, it would be good time to stock up.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts