Halloween Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’ve been looking everywhere for the Nightmare Before Christmas Haunted Mansion skulls to add to our display. I couldn’t find any so I had to make my own. I know these are not exactly like them as they aren’t the full skull, but it’s as close as I could get with what I had. I drew the shape of the skull and had it cut out of wood. Then I painted it using acrylic paint, along with applying an outdoor sealant. I put a sawtooth hanger onto the back so I could attach it to the bows in my display. From a distance the finished look does the job!

Bone Headgear Skull Natural material Fashion accessory
Helmet Bone Jaw Skull Gesture
Automotive parking light Hood Automotive tire Automotive lighting Tread
Art Tints and shades Wood Circle Concrete

·
Registered
61 Posts
I’ve been looking everywhere for the Nightmare Before Christmas Haunted Mansion skulls to add to our display. I couldn’t find any so I had to make my own. I know these are not exactly like them as they aren’t the full skull, but it’s as close as I could get with what I had. I drew the shape of the skull and had it cut out of wood. Then I painted it using acrylic paint, along with applying an outdoor sealant. I put a sawtooth hanger onto the back so I could attach it to the bows in my display. From a distance the finished look does the job!

View attachment 752744 View attachment 752747 View attachment 752748 View attachment 752749
Wow! that is a fantastic paint job, if not for the side pic i would have sworn it was 3D.

·
Registered
Pirates
229 Posts
Amazing, again! I too thought it was 3D.

You mention custom orders. Do you have a website or link? Do you sell these types of props? I do NBC during Christmas and would love a couple extra props! Cheers!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Amazing, again! I too thought it was 3D.

You mention custom orders. Do you have a website or link? Do you sell these types of props? I do NBC during Christmas and would love a couple extra props! Cheers!
Thanks so much!
I do have a website, but I haven’t put any of this up yet. I will be doing that shortly, just trying to get our display finished first. My website is kokuadesign.com
Where you looking for these skulls? Or something else?
Desiree

1 - 10 of 10 Posts