Halloween Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
I received ours today and it also doesn't cuckoo and the lights do not work. There is one review on Amazon from a few weeks ago with the same problem as well. I sent an e-mail to Bradford Exchange this evening, but don't expect to hear back for a couple of days since it is a weekend. We were really disappointed considering the price and the wait time. We received ours right at three months and a week.

·
Wisp in the Mist
1,953 Posts
I'm really sorry to hear that they're not working. I read some reviews on other items from them recently, and they are getting terrible reviews these days. I wanted a family ring, and almost every review said that the stones fell out, and they wouldn't do anything about it.

I hope that you get your clock situations settled. I loved those!!

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
they are supposed to mail me a return label...I have no faith in getting a clock EVER. Ugh. The woman on the phone acted totally clueless to the problems with this clock. Really? 9 out of 10 are returning them and y'all have no idea????

·
Registered
284 Posts
Another broken one here. :/

If I fiddle with the volume knob I can kind of hear the music.

Everything else works. Time to call Bradford.

·
Registered
231 Posts
My wife received an ad about this from Bradford exchange, no money, just sign and they will send it and if you like it pay 50 for 4 months ($200 plus $23 shipping) so the price seems reasonable but reading this thread obviously means its very poor quality. The last post was in 2014, has anyone gotten one from 2016 on the thought that maybe they worked out the bugs in the last two years?

Or is it more likely they have a huge inventory of crappy clocks they want to get rid of. Below is the link

www.bradfordexchange.com/nightmareclock

Here is part of the brochure they sent with a 100% guarantee

NMBClock.jpg

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
I saw the ad too and thought it looked really cool. Businesses that don't give you good service need to be called out though. Hopefully they get these issues rectified. Unacceptable for all the money people have invested not to be given a perfect product.

·
Registered
311 Posts
I received this as a gift in 2014 and mine fortunately works perfectly. I am so sorry for the people dealing with all of the issues. I have to say though Bradford Exchange is one of the WORST companies I've ever dealt with. They ended up sending my mother-in-law 4 clocks total, and she only ordered 1. She had to send back the other 3 and it took months to get the charges off of her credit card. Bradford Exchange was no help at all and we have a case against them with the BBB. As much as I love my clock and it's appeal, I wouldn't bother ordering one unless you plan to spend time arguing with the company.

Hope everyone has better luck getting their issues resolved!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts