Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 98 Posts

·
My other ride is a Ninja
11,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok my Halloween party is done now time to start on my nightmare before christmas / party and decorations.I drag my Halloween out to Dec this way lol
Time to start hitting thrift stores and start creating. I want to do the black trim idea on outside if house and make a giant oggie boogie. Time to go over the top and let the brain storming start now.
Lots of pics to come

·
My other ride is a Ninja
11,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
so I bought some green garlandto use for outside and of course it can not look that green lol so i started putting black spray paint on it to give it a darker look.

now it looks like this

·
Vintage Halloween'er
2,994 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
It was so much fun watching your Halloween party decorations all come together --- can't wait to see what you do with your Christmas party theme! While excited about the countdown to Halloween night, was sad that it will be here and gone very soon, now have something fun to look forward to after Halloween night - watching your creativity!
Ok my Halloween party is done now time to start on my nightmare before christmas / party and decorations.I drag my Halloween out to Dec this way lol
Time to start hitting thrift stores and start creating. I want to do the black trim idea on outside if house and make a giant oggie boogie. Time to go over the top and let the brain storming start now.
Lots of pics to come

·
My other ride is a Ninja
11,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
ok today worked on draking up my candy caines and i painted my christmas tree black whoot
candy canes are going to have black or red bows with skulls on them when done

1 - 20 of 98 Posts