Halloween Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Clarification: Not A Man
1,182 Posts
still tearing down. need to take the platforms apart, the foam walls down, ... find a place for all of it to be stored.

but the props are inside....not put away but inside. :D

·
Registered
93 Posts
Took some elements down Friday night (after we went dark), took more down Saturday and still more down on Sunday... And we still have one large set-piece to deal with.

·
Typical Ghoul Next Door
6,865 Posts
2 hours for the outside.

oh, wait... about 3 hours total. I forgot I got some stuff put away earlier.

Hubby and I have streamlined most of our props for easy setup and takedown - folding fence, crypt breaks down into flats...

Inside is still mostly decorated, so probably this coming weekend is removal of that stuff.

Now repacking everything and storing it? OMG it's going to be a few weeks.

·
Registered
994 Posts
About 4 hours on Saturday. Still have to store away the facade. It's going to take a little more maneuvering and carefulness.

·
Going bump in the night..
3,388 Posts
Take it...down??

But but...I don't wanna!

(actually took everything down but my countdown sign - he's back to holding a lantern, and keeping watch over the front yard)

·
Psychomaniac
623 Posts
Ha! I'll let you know when we're done! Two hours Friday night getting fog machines and other critical electrical items in. All day Saturday and all day Sunday. Outside is 90% done and about 75% has already been transported to storage. We have the rest to pack and get over there and then I have to get it all up on the shelf.

We are all nuts aren't we?

·
Registered
352 Posts
Oh man ~ I'm STILL trying to get them all down and put away.... it took 30 minutes to find all my clothes today with all the props and party stuff still lying around.

You have to get it all inside first....then you have to pack it up nice and safe to store....and NOW I am considering an asset tracking process for all this...that way I can easily look up what I already have, and see what I need at anytime during the year before I go out spending more money next year ;)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts