Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

The folks in town say there used to be a cemetery somewhere on the Shadow Farm, but ages have passed and the exact location is unknown. It is said that when there has been enough rain to loosen the soil, the long departed souls can inhabit any life that touches the remains. Such is the case for Nigel Skullsworth Pennington. You see, the roots of the pumpkins have run unusually deep this year, working their way into the mouldering remains. We see Nigel in the moment of realization that he has escaped the bonds of death and now inhabits a new form. Nigel Skullsworth Pennington is ready for mischief.

This is a project I have been working on little bits at a time for a few weeks. He is not quite finished, but close enough that I wanted to post up a picture. Once finished, Nigel will be available for adoption on Etsy.

·
Registered
174 Posts
This is very nice Dave. I am working on my own pumpkin right now, Not really sure what I am doing. But this is certainly a inspiration. Very Classy!

·
Lord of the Cemetery
2,081 Posts
I say...Is young Nigel related to the Sussex Skullsworth-Penningtons? I believe some of the family may have emigrated to America during the mid 19th Century.
Since The Samedi's are related to the Sullsworth-Penningtons through the marriage of Baron La Croix Samedi to Lady Evilynn Skullsworth-Pennington in 1906, I believe I may be Nigels only surviving relative and therefore have a legitimate claim on his remains, no matter what form they currently take.
I insist that you send him to me at once, Sir.

;):D

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I say...Is young Nigel related to the Sussex Skullsworth-Penningtons? I believe some of the family may have emigrated to America during the mid 19th Century.
Since The Samedi's are related to the Sullsworth-Penningtons through the marriage of Baron La Croix Samedi to Lady Evilynn Skullsworth-Pennington in 1906, I believe I may be Nigels only surviving relative and therefore have a legitimate claim on his remains, no matter what form they currently take.
I insist that you send him to me at once, Sir.

;):D
I believe young Nigel is decended of the Pennington Seed moguls....you might say he has his roots in the seed empire.

As for the Skullsworths....if I am not mistaken, the family originated in the Salem area.

·
Lord of the Cemetery
2,081 Posts
I believe young Nigel is decended of the Pennington Seed moguls....you might say he has his roots in the seed empire.

As for the Skullsworths....if I am not mistaken, the family originated in the Salem area.
Ah..It would appear that one has been barking up the wrong family tree.:(
No matter what young Nigel's "roots"...He's great.

Fantastic work Dave!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts