Halloween Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

I am Socalsgrl. First day on the site and cant wait to make some of the stuff I have seen posted here. I am relatively new to building. My husband and I have built a Haunted House for an elementary school the last three years. We always had to keep it kind of low key. We have recently moved and now are looking to build for our new community and hopefully step it up a notch! In our previous builds, we had a theme that we had decided to stay with which made it easy to put together. This time the world is our crypt and there are so many options that I was really having difficulty in designing a set. After looking around on Pinterest and stumbling on this site, I now have so many ideas that I think we are going to be able to put on a good house this year! So anyways, nice to meet you all and I look forward to digging graves with you all soon.

Socalsgrl:cool:

·
Registered
387 Posts
Hello all,

I am Socalsgrl. First day on the site and cant wait to make some of the stuff I have seen posted here. I am relatively new to building. My husband and I have built a Haunted House for an elementary school the last three years. We always had to keep it kind of low key. We have recently moved and now are looking to build for our new community and hopefully step it up a notch! In our previous builds, we had a theme that we had decided to stay with which made it easy to put together. This time the world is our crypt and there are so many options that I was really having difficulty in designing a set. After looking around on Pinterest and stumbling on this site, I now have so many ideas that I think we are going to be able to put on a good house this year! So anyways, nice to meet you all and I look forward to digging graves with you all soon.

Socalsgrl:cool:
Welcome Socalsgrl!! Your haunt sounds awesome but I must say that before we start digging that new grave . . . how about some pics? Inquiring ghouls want to see!! Lol.

GiggleingGhost . . . aka . . . GG

1 - 8 of 8 Posts