Halloween Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First please let me apologize for not posting sooner, the day I received your package I had just come home from the hospital from seeing my grandfather and was cheered up by your wonderful gift. I loved everything especially the silverware holders. My son had so much fun looking through everything and choosing what he wanted. :) Unfortunately my grandfather passed away and although this has been a very horrible time for my family I really appreciate the thought you put into my gift. Again, thank you so very much. I am going to see if I can figure out how to post a picture.

·
Registered
133 Posts
super cool gifts! :)
sorry about your grandfather, but how nice that something like this could come at such a sad time.

·
The Goddess of Screams
518 Posts
Winnie so sorry to hear about your grandfather. :(

I got those same silverware holders at Cracker Barrel this year - LOVE them!! :)

You had a great reaper!!

·
Registered
909 Posts
I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. My sympathy!

I am so glad you got your stuff and you liked it. I tried to get stuff to match your themes and your son could use too. :), yep those silver wear holders were at Cracker Barrel. They wouldn't go with my stuff but I loved them and was so glad to get a "victim" with a witch kitchen theme. :)

Happy Halloween!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts