Halloween Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a confession to make and need ur opinion if I'm going crazy, obsessed with Halloween or can it be considered normal: I have practically full decor & props plan for my NEXT!!! year Halloween party. I think I' m following the mayor from nightmare before Xmas, 'it's only 364 days left until Halloween'. Should I be worried, u think?

P.S. Happens that next year party theme is Nightmare Before Christmas.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the tip, but I'm not in USA! So, will probably make my own :)
I wasn't worried last year when I knew next year theme and started looking around for bits and pieces early!!! But I got the whole set up planned out this year already :confused: as in room by room details .... Oh!

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Event Fashion Costume Fashion design
definitely haven't, party from 8.30-4.00, happy guests, very happy hosts :D the only problem Halloween not really celebrated in Cyprus, so my Halloween is the night of my party - last Sat. I guess I'm partly all in plans cause I'm trying to make Halloween last for a bit :)
if it's what you're into, don't worry about getting really into it. heck, we're all a little crazy! :) just make sure you don't spend so much time dwelling on next year that you miss the fun of this year.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ha, ha, I totally can understand. We're skipping next year but on paper, I already have every room laid out to the smallest detail, plus my parts list and projects list for 2016. I completely admit that I'm obsessed about our Halloween parties.
ok! That does prove that even if I'm crazy, I'm not alone in it :p how do u have patience to wait more than a year!!! What's the theme for 2016?

·
Registered
386 Posts
I decorated my office in all Halloween decorations and even with the Halloween curtains I made. It sounds perfectly normal to me! LOLOOLOL. Besides if you love it and have fun planning and thinking about your Halloween party all the time . . . welcome to the very large family here on the forum!.

"Hey everybody . . . Sevetlana is having a party at her place next weekend . . . road trip to Cyprus!! Who's bringing the snacks!!!!" LOLOLOLOL

GiggleingGhost

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.