Halloween Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a confession to make and need ur opinion if I'm going crazy, obsessed with Halloween or can it be considered normal: I have practically full decor & props plan for my NEXT!!! year Halloween party. I think I' m following the mayor from nightmare before Xmas, 'it's only 364 days left until Halloween'. Should I be worried, u think?

P.S. Happens that next year party theme is Nightmare Before Christmas.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Not crazy at all...Last year we knew this years theme even before we had our party last year. We know our next years theme and we have checked out a couple of stores so we can get some things for next year!

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the tip, but I'm not in USA! So, will probably make my own :)
I wasn't worried last year when I knew next year theme and started looking around for bits and pieces early!!! But I got the whole set up planned out this year already :confused: as in room by room details .... Oh!

·
Jumpin' Jack Flash
1,338 Posts
if it's what you're into, don't worry about getting really into it. heck, we're all a little crazy! :) just make sure you don't spend so much time dwelling on next year that you miss the fun of this year.

·
Dawn of the Dead
1,848 Posts
Ha, ha, I totally can understand. We're skipping next year but on paper, I already have every room laid out to the smallest detail, plus my parts list and projects list for 2016. I completely admit that I'm obsessed about our Halloween parties.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Halloween 2014 M  (54).jpg definitely haven't, party from 8.30-4.00, happy guests, very happy hosts :D the only problem Halloween not really celebrated in Cyprus, so my Halloween is the night of my party - last Sat. I guess I'm partly all in plans cause I'm trying to make Halloween last for a bit :)
if it's what you're into, don't worry about getting really into it. heck, we're all a little crazy! :) just make sure you don't spend so much time dwelling on next year that you miss the fun of this year.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ha, ha, I totally can understand. We're skipping next year but on paper, I already have every room laid out to the smallest detail, plus my parts list and projects list for 2016. I completely admit that I'm obsessed about our Halloween parties.
ok! That does prove that even if I'm crazy, I'm not alone in it :p how do u have patience to wait more than a year!!! What's the theme for 2016?

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Lol I have like 6 years planned out.

(but my mind is working on 4 themes to entice hubby with)
Hmmm...my husband's answer about a theme , anything as long as I don't hear about it till September 2015!!! He likes the party, but not quite into a year long preparation :confused: which is half the fun for me!

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thank you for comments! I reached a conclusion that going crazy in a company will be fun, continuing to plan my nightmare before Halloween party! If anyone done the theme before, ideas are welcome :)

·
Registered
387 Posts
I decorated my office in all Halloween decorations and even with the Halloween curtains I made. It sounds perfectly normal to me! LOLOOLOL. Besides if you love it and have fun planning and thinking about your Halloween party all the time . . . welcome to the very large family here on the forum!.

"Hey everybody . . . Sevetlana is having a party at her place next weekend . . . road trip to Cyprus!! Who's bringing the snacks!!!!" LOLOLOLOL

GiggleingGhost

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
u missed :p that was last weekend :D ... and i actually had snacks left overs, almost an empty bar though!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts