1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Caretaker of Eerie Manor
6,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
13,781 Posts
Nice coverage! You're very personable on camera and it looks like the haunt was a lot of fun from the footage they got. Also sounds like a good turnout for a rainy night. Doesn't something like this make it all worth it!

·
Caretaker of Eerie Manor
6,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It was not my finest hour, being soaked to the bone looking like a drowned rat, but it was fun. The news reporters and cameramen made their way through the haunt and my helpers gave them a good show, scaring the one reporter really good! I had commented during my interview that we don't use a lot of gore or chainsaws. Glad they edited that part out so the first guy didn't see it!!

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Awesome job JDub!!! Great turn out, even with the rain. It looks like everyone had fun!

Wouldn't it be awesome if we could visit each others' haunts?? Erie's not that long a drive from DC! Though I'm not sure I'd want to drive to see some of you guys in Florida, California, or Canada!

·
Caretaker of Eerie Manor
6,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Congrats jdubbya! It looks like everyone was having a good time. I see you had the same wonderful weather we did here. ;)
Thanks Ryan! The weather sucked! lol! but we would not be denied! The crowd was great and we had a blast! Already looking forward to next year!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts