Halloween Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Looks pretty cool. Would be awesome if you put some "corpsing" time into the skulls. Also, just wondering how you were going to display the item. I would be careful that the sharp end of the post is protected so the TOTs don't get hurt. Good work.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Looks pretty cool. Would be awesome if you put some "corpsing" time into the skulls. Also, just wondering how you were going to display the item. I would be careful that the sharp end of the post is protected so the TOTs don't get hurt. Good work.
good idea!!!!

·
Registered
65 Posts
I made something similar to this. What I did was I took a full length spear, Drove real looking skulls up the length of the shaft, then I wrapped a few burlap scraps here and there. I took the whole thing and drizzled it with a crapload of fake blood and then bolted it to the front of my haunted fence archway. I use real metal with no edges whenever I can place them out of reach. One I made was a styrofoam head at the top of the spear wrapped in bloody burlap. just the top blade of the spear could be seen jutting out of the head.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts