Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
His animation will be a take off of a popper. mostly motion activated rocking forward and back erratically with a spotlight on a timer and a real good loud scream when the lights turn back off i have all made and ready but his motor is on order for his motion
he is paper mache
and thanks there is so much talent around this board and inspiration I can't think of all the folks whose work and ideas went into this project

·
Lord of the Cemetery
2,081 Posts
It's sick, disgusting and indecent.....

Just how we like it!!

Great job.

·
Don't Drink and Fly!!
2,959 Posts
Can't wait to see him in motion. I agree with Terra, the terror (I like the alliteration, don't you? :p ) really shines through in the pose. That's a really great prop.

·
Imperial Hybrid (7)
706 Posts
OOOOOOOOO hlmn !
That is a fantastic looking prop ! You did a really great job on him.
Did you start from scratch or did you use some cheaters ( I have got to use cheaters like a
foam skulls to get perspective ). What is his foundation ( rolled up newspaper, PVC, chickenwire? Teeth are paper mache? Did you use airbrush to paint or was it done by hand?
ah. Asking you to tell all your secrets, sorry. Its just so great looking I have to know how you did it.
Looking forward to see the motion part installed. ! Make sure you post a video !

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
OOOOOOOOO hlmn !
That is a fantastic looking prop ! You did a really great job on him.
Did you start from scratch or did you use some cheaters ( I have got to use cheaters like a
foam skulls to get perspective ). What is his foundation ( rolled up newspaper, PVC, chickenwire? Teeth are paper mache? Did you use airbrush to paint or was it done by hand?
ah. Asking you to tell all your secrets, sorry. Its just so great looking I have to know how you did it.
Looking forward to see the motion part installed. ! Make sure you post a video !
Thanks so much all of you. Lets see his spine is wood 1x2 the rest of his armature is all rolled news paper and duct tape. His skull is a greatstuff molded. His teeth and tongue (which you can't really see in the pics) are made from hot glue. Skin is blue shop paper towels used a glue mache mix I still need to seal him and add a few more details (I have a problem with that I always find more little details to add to stuff.)
painted by hand I moved recently and have yet to locate my airbrushes :mad: and I have no secrets hehe we all share and I have gotten so many great tips and ideas from people around here :)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts